Skip to content

Veterinary license

Foreign veterinarians who come from abroad to Iceland to practice veterinary medicine must notify the Icelandic Food and Veterinary Authority (MAST) by filling out the following form. This does not apply to veterinarians employed by MAST.

Updated 02.03.2021
Can we improve the information on the page?